View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 10:21 PM
reprod
Regular 'Geeker

reprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: When I kill app's, minutes later several are opened again..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
Damn, I'm shocked how good a battery some of you are getting..!?! I'll take mine off the charger @ 5am with 100%, brush my teeth, get dressed for work, and leave at 5:30 for work and my phone is already at like 93%... I'm gonna start charging my TP2 battery and bringing it with me to work cuz by noon my phone is just about at the 15% warning..
JDM, try the following.
When you wake up in the morning unplug it from the charger and use it for a short while (1-2 mins). Plug it back into the charger and you will see how long it takes to charge back up.

This is because once you phone reaches 100% the charging mechanism stops and your phone will continue to run off of its own juice. That drop to 93% means that is how much it has dropped between it finishing charging to the point which you look at it again.

Try this method out and top off your batt before you leave in the morning. You should see different results.