View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 02:21 PM
bdurst08
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
I TRIED LEAD ROM last night.. got 2 hours into configuring everything and then CRASH and a random HARD RESET and LOST EVERYTHING..... I was running the 2/1 mighty with no issues and NOW running the latest MIGHTY .. NO ISSUES AGAIN.. I am also running the COOKIE MOD to customize the lock screen and home screen and NO ISSUES YET.. should I expect any issues with this mod??
I assume your asking about running Cookie on the newest MR? If so you should not have any problems at all. Most people here are running the CHT 1.8.5 w/ the newest MR of their choice and love it. I am running Full Force personally and the newest CHT is awesome. It too bad the MS or HTC couldn't include something like this stock. It definatley helps make the phone what it could have been from jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshemi View Post
Been reading along, but anyone know for sure if Mighty is done with TP2, or if there might be one last update coming? Installed an overclocking app and put me into endless reboots, so I played with Energy's cookies for a few days. Love the interface, but too many issues with it. After being a long time Mighty fan, I'm coming back to something stable even if some argue it's not "cutting edge" or as "flashy", but I could hang in there a bit longer if Mighty has something in the works. If not, that's cool, I understand his position and I'll load up the 6/2 I have.
As of now Mike is done with the TP2. Ziggy has posted on this a few times, but basicly Mike has gotten bored w/ his TP2 and WM. So he has picked up a Desire to mess around with while he waits for WP7 to drop. Then he should be back in the fold. But as for a final hurah for the TP2 who knows, its looking like his last three releases (FF, 6/20, SE) will be his last ones.