View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 09:10 AM
neudof
Halfway to VIP Status

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Change ROM back to stock before going to sprint store?

In my experience for repairs you are always going to get the best experience from a Sprint Corp store rather than a autorized retailer. The retailers only make money off you if they sell you a new phone or a upgrade to your plan. There is nothing in it for them if you get your phone fixed or replaced.

I have had 5 TP1's and 3 TP2's and never once have never re-locked my phone when taking it in for service. The first troubleshooting step for 99% of issues it for them to do a hard reset, and try again. So I always backup and flash to stock.
This post has been thanked 1 times.