View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 07:36 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [RELEASE] KD-Font [v1.1] [07/25/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
Great App Kilptik! But I have one issue with it. When I have a program open for instance like Grooveshark. If I close out the program and want to exit clicking on the Menu button I can't seem to see anything but blackedout words. Meaning I can't see anything for menu option. Does anyone else see this issue?
I don't entirely understand... So in some apps, the menu items aren't displaying? Liek they're just boxes? If so, one of the beta testers mentioned this, but I haven't been ble to track down why it does this... It is only on a couple ROMs, and it may have something to do with one or two sense builds... What's your device info?

ROM
WM Build
Sense Build

Thanks!