View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 05:23 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.1 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/3/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by soicy423 View Post
for some reason i can't flash from 2.2 2.0 to 2.2 2.1 rom with custom kernel. when i try to flash with clockmod the phone reboots it wipes the cache and copys the files then like 3 mins later it gets some type of e drive system link busybox error and it won't install then i have to nandroid to get somethin flashed in order to boot up my phone. any suggestions?
I don't use Clockwork, in older versions I don't think it wiped Dalvik well which could cause an issue with the kernel.
Kernels can be tempermental. It MAY be messing with the ROM install.
I would try the stock kernel ROM then just flash the kernel over that.
The kernel is here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=719763

Just be sure your camera is set to 8MP before you flash the kernel if that matters to you.
After the flash your camera will say its 3MP but its a lie!

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-05-2010 at 12:42 AM. Reason: BAD LINK
This post has been thanked 1 times.