View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 04:54 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.1 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/3/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckstande View Post
On the nose! Also the stuff about the streaming worries me. I'm quite happy with 1.9 but as soon as a more worry free 2.2 is released I don't think I'll be switching. I love my OMJ rom and pancakes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uofajac View Post
I feel the same way. Just restored 1.8 this morning. The camera issues, plus it seemed a little buggy to me. My screen orientation would be flipped landscape when I was holding in portrait and vice versa. I'm gonna wait for the next update. 1.8 is perfect for me right now. Thanks OMJ!
What exactly you are you waiting for? If Eclair works for you that's awesome. This is the new OS (well, major update at least) from HTC. This isn't some mod or tweak that OMJ or some Dev created. C'MON! It's Froyo and it's delicious
The next leap forward will be Gingerbread this winter (maybe). Of course there may be some Froyo updates in the future from HTC.
There are no camera issues with any OMJ ROM. An "issue" does exist if you choose to use a modded kernel.
For me the OS is new and improved and rock solid. If you are having issues you may want to rewipe and reflash.

uofajac-did you re-calibrate the screen orientation?

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-04-2010 at 05:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.