View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 02:03 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.1 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/3/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sievers View Post
First off I would like to say... I want Pancakes!!!

Second, if you do post the deodexed rom, make sure you put in there that you wipe the cache and dalvik cache. I had some issues when going back and forth from the standard kernel to Netarchy's, and back and forth when testing things out. I would also put a big statement out there letting them know that they must be 100% sure that the theme they flash is 100% 2.2 compatible. Otherwise your going to get a lot of screaming that the pancake factory is broken and they don't know how to get it back up and running again.

Going to run the rom the rest of the day.. try to find some other 2.2 themes out there tonight after work. Otherwise it seems to be stable.

u must not have read ekt8750's complete post....I say that cuz I posted the deodexed rom last night, but u must not have read the last couple pages.

statements or disclaimers? no, not gonna do that...people already know the risks, if not, they shouldn't be flashing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Iceman View Post
" flashing since the apache days (or even before)"

He said Apache, LOLOLOLOL, Im with ya, been a long time since those days.
now there's a blast from the past....apache was my first PPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
haha, I agree with you man. By the way, Big J's (or whatever his name was) Mario ROM on the 6700 (Apache) was the one I ran back then... I was just listing the possible problems since you asked.

The stock kernel with the new wifi tethering seems like the best bet if you want stability...
I used Helmi's kitchen to cook my own, but back then I just cooked for myself