View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 12:04 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cdma touch pro stuck at bootloader (have tried reflashing stock ROM and other ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 630R63 View Post
After doing that I was no longer able to use the USB to load ROMs, it would just stay at 0%. then I tried loading from micro sd card, and it is stuck at loading! I think it might be stuck at loading because the .nbh file I have is corrupt because im not sure how to grab it out of the file 'Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.exe' must also say it is rather difficult to do that 3 key press with the stylus and did it a few times to make sure I did it right.
Did you get to restore the phone with the reset? Please confirm that you got pass the 'Touch Pro' screen. You may want to double check the usb slot and the usb cord. Also, if you know the nbh file is corrupt, then you should not use it.