View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{21667|6.5.x}{8/1}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.5{Loaded/Baseline}Layout Swa

Quote:
Originally Posted by countolaf View Post
Just to chime in, I haven't seen the lockups on my Sprint TP2. I'm using the first version of the latest ROM, the one that had the opera installation in the wrong folder.

Things I have noticed:
When setting the schedule for active sync push, one of the days (Saturday?) can't be selected.

I'm having trouble finding where to turn haptic feedback off using the on screen keyboard.

Swype seems to be coming up as the default keyboard even I switch it to the HTC keyboard, I notice this eps. in Opera Mini which I use and added.

The keyboard selector on the bottom center sometimes shows up in front of SPB mobile shell.

Is there somewhere I could find a cab to add more stock ringtones?

I have had a very good experience with this ROM. Very speedy and stable for me. Thank you.
Thanks for the feedback. My new Swype EXT has the haptic and I think its hardcoded into the new build. I'll see if I can turn it off somehow. I have swype set as default thats why, you can use applications to manage your sip and change at boot automatically.

The keyboard thing with mobileshell has always happened to me from time to time. just hit a menu button and it goes away.

For the ring tones I'll post a cab or a zip of more for you.