View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 10:43 PM
JohnCody
Lurker

JohnCody is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 1| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016z

Hi,

I am using the HTC "ACT100" video cable to connect my verizon TP2 to my cars in-dash LCD display. It works great using the stock verizon ROM.

Basically, when you plug the above cable into the mini-usb port of ANY TP2, a "TV OUT" screen appears asking you if you want to the the NTSC (USA) or PAL (UK) video format. After that step, then ANYTHING displayed on the TP2's screen is sent out the cable as a regular composite video signal, along with left and right audio.

Now, my question is this - does this NRGZ28 ROM support this "TV Out" feature? Has anyone actually tested it to make sure it works OK?

I already did a search for the phrase "TV", and got back NO responses, so this worries me that no one has actually tested this feature out.

This feature is a deal-breaker for me - I'd hate to go through all the trouble of installing the HSPL, then this ROM only to find out that it doesnt support the TV Out feature and have to roll back everything.

Any help to answer this question would be greatly appreciated!