View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 08:42 PM
imneveral0ne
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: [ROM] {Uploading Now!} {FroYo Fusion 2.3} {Android 2.2 | Latest Sprint OTA Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
not stupid at all. I will upload one in a few, but it is exactly like stock, same bottom bar and all. I personally delete sense and use launcher pro so i will have to reinstall sense to get a shot unless you want to flash it and get me one

EDIT: Uploaded screenshot.... don't judge I used my wife's phone
lol well thank you, i was just hoping it had rosie or whatever it is for the bottom bar. will still be giving this a shot. im sure i can find a copy of that other bottom bar somewhere around here :-p.