View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 06:38 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.1 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/3/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by juancaperez2000 View Post
excuse me OMJ i found this, i try Netarchy Stock .6 room and i can use *2 for call to Sprint is showing me Sprint Zone options, but you don not have that app i think thats why we have FC dialing on that way
I'm gonna guess it's the sprint_promotion.apk, I've attached it, try it & report back...you can find all the removed sprint apks on post #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by That0neUser View Post
Which version of Wireless Tether is included with the ROM with custom kernel? Is it still 2.0.5 pre2 or the newer pre6?
wireless_tether_2_0_5-pre4.apk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddark4eva View Post
Nice OMJ on top of his game, now b4 i finally come to 2.2 jus need to make sure themes are working
soon, I'll be cooking a deodexed version of my rom, but I'm still waiting for the updates themes for froyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Bah, I flashed the customer kernal not realizing the cam was capped at 3 MP. My laptop just died, I don't need wifi tether currently. Can I just reflash the other kernal?
here ya go...

STOCK KERNEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
I got this error again on the re-upped version of the stock kernel rom. Just an FYI..... is anyone else experiencing this?
that's odd, I dont see anyone else reporting....any change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
It's advised that you keep all software up to the latest versions.
The flash order woul be ROM/radio/wimax.
OMJ has the ROM and radio packaged together so it does it for you. Reboot after the radio then flash the wimax update.
actually I did not include the radio in either ROM, instead I made the custom & stock kernel version...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban4lf View Post
ok quick question. if i flash new rom with kernal then deside to flash another custom rom does kernal stick on device ??? or do i have to reflash everytime i flash another rom ??
yeah, kernel is part of the rom....u flash another rom, u get whatever kernel is in that rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfreak44 View Post
how can i check my Wimax version? how do i install it?
adb shell

wimax_mtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck12 View Post
can I do this from rom manager?
yep
Attached Files
File Type: apk Sprint_Promotion.apk (697.6 KB, 69 views) Click for barcode!