View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 10:38 AM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.0 | FroYo | *Updated | 7/31/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
He said he's going to cook two ROMs with and without the kernal. Check my post from early this AM, I say it still takes 8MP pics. If you switch the settings around then you might get stuck with 3MP. Just my .02

Im gonna flash the stock kernal version, make sure my camera settings are 8MP and then flash netarchys kernal...hope that works. Someone mentioned over there something like that, so I am guessing whatever your settings are when you flash netarchys kernal is what you get, even though it says 3M, because right now I have only 3MP.

Oh and another thing, does flashing the data.img still work, to restore settings?

This post has been thanked 1 times.