View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 09:58 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.0 | FroYo | *Updated | 7/31/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sievers View Post
I say leave it out... some people are wanting the 8mp over Wifi Teether... some Wifi Teether over 8mp Camera. Either way its a super easy process to update it on your roms after the fact. Used Netarchy 3.7.4 Kernal with your 1.8 and it worked great. When 3.7.5 came out... it was just as easy to update.... no data wipe required.. just wiped the Dalvik Cache & Regular Cache.
He said he's going to cook two ROMs with and without the kernal. Check my post from early this AM, I say it still takes 8MP pics. If you switch the settings around then you might get stuck with 3MP. Just my .02

EDIT:LOL, see? Told ya

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-03-2010 at 10:00 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.