View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 12:27 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Official Favorite cabs Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschomerus View Post
Here is an application that shows some promise. It actually allows you to zoom the TP2 camera. It looks like it might only be 2X, but what the heck? It says use the volume buttons to zoom but that doesn't work on the TP2. You can use either the normal zoom bar or the up and down arrows on the slide out keyboard. You can also set it as the default camara. I have not tried it with the video camera yet. Obviously it's an optical zoom not a digital zoom so there are probably going to be some quality issues. I may actually make a donation after I play with this for awhile.
there's already zoom on the tp2 camera. and it's digital, not optical like you said. and it goes up to 3.2X zoom. here's the manual for your phone so you can learn how to use it http://member.america.htc.com/downlo...P2_WM65_UM.pdf

and maybe you should read this to learn what that cab does and how to make it work. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=693433

a quick google search could have prevented you from handing out all that bad info. please try to be a little more accurate and thorough in the future.

Last edited by razorloves; 08-03-2010 at 12:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.