View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 09:30 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.0 | FroYo | *Updated | 7/31/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
I've seen a link posted here & there. What is being presently downloaded is an update...not a full rom. It is to update folks with 2.1 (not us that have a 2.2 rom). That's what HTC meant in their tweet:

I'm certain OMJ and the rest of the talented devs will piece it all together long before HTC send something out "to get us back on the official (and probably unroot you, too) track".

So patience to those using this ROM or any other. I seriously doubt much has changed from .1 or .3 to the new .6. But we shall see in a day...or two (at the longest).
yeah the link to the official ROM has already been posted, I've downloaded & it's very similar to .3

looks like same radio & wimax.....the non-rooters that flashed the pre-release should be able to run this new update manually just like the .3