View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 09:26 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Rooted HTC Stock Froyo 3.26.651.3 - Deodexed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
Maybe once we get a odex rom itll be easier?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
to be honest i dont have time to mess with it now... im sure after the updated smali/backsmali i posed on the kitchen thread on xda people would have no problem deodexing it if they had any issues with it before.

yes... the odex rom should come before the deodexed one.

so far it seems like almost everything that is really important in the rom is pretty much the same as the leaked version.
i think there is no real rush.. im sure that with in a few hours everyone will have everything that they need and the custom roms will start to update by tomorrow morning.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils