View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Maan76
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: home tab weather animation speed stuttering ,choppy and slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
You make a good point. I guess the annimation could serve as a method for gauging your phones stability/speed but take into consideration that the annimation does use quite a bit of resources. Also bare in mind that the core of the ROM is from a phone that is different than ours and much more powerful. At this point I'm sure lots of chefs are approaching the limits of tweakability for sense on our phone.

As far as being satisfied with ROMs, I go back to older builds often. I try to stay ahead of the curve so I can help out so I'm willing to love with a few problems until I can figure out how to get them sorted out. But If I get one I can't use, I'll have a flashback.

David

thanks Dave , you are giving the albuterol to the asthmatic pt.!! !that is the real management ! perfect, finally I found someone to understand me