Thread: SERO Premium
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 06:35 PM
BooDaddy
Linux Administrator

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO to allow other phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
$50 + taxes is still cheaper considering that corporate discounts aren't allowed on SERO plans. i have an everything data plan with a corporate discount + TEP and it's still around $65 for me monthly. yeah you can get the 10/24 recurring discount after upgrading out of your SERO, but you lose it after 2 years and get stuck afterwards not having the SERO account. in the long term, it's still going to be cheaper.

now i said it before...im happy with what phones i can get on a SERO now, but if i am able to get an iconic device on it and not pay as much as opposed to getting it on a regular plan...why not jump on the bandwagon...right?
Yes, you can get a corp discount on a sero plan. I have one myself. I work for Mohawk Industries, and we use Sprint for alot of sale force, so we get a decent discount. I thought, WTH, I will see if they give it to me. So I submitted for it online and a few billing cycles later, it shown up. I will post the screen shot of last months bill to prove it

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓