Thread: SERO Premium
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO to allow other phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
Well #1 it is not that big a difference really.Sero plus 20$ is 50$ plus taxes.

if you have a ed450 with a 25% discount (everyone should have 1 they were easy) and a 10/24 which i just had added it comes to the same price and even a little less.

Also the guy who said this said F&F plans which Sero is 1 of.There are many plans that are F&F besides Sero.It is going to open up a large can or worms if it happends and is only for sero.

I hope it does happen since i have a F&F family plan along with a ED as well.I had my account marked a few weeks ago about this and if it does happen i doubt it will be just sero makes no sense.cause F&F is Sero so in there system the code would be for F&F and if not would be great way to get a ton free crap from them.

I just do not see it going down the way some think it will.
$50 + taxes is still cheaper considering that corporate discounts aren't allowed on SERO plans. i have an everything data plan with a corporate discount + TEP and it's still around $65 for me monthly. yeah you can get the 10/24 recurring discount after upgrading out of your SERO, but you lose it after 2 years and get stuck afterwards not having the SERO account. in the long term, it's still going to be cheaper.

now i said it before...im happy with what phones i can get on a SERO now, but if i am able to get an iconic device on it and not pay as much as opposed to getting it on a regular plan...why not jump on the bandwagon...right?

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!