View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 05:15 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to flash a Vogue to cricket with GPS and Gmail (Updated 4-01-2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by webcrawler View Post
Firstly, thanks Whitney for the detailed instructions and the amazing Cricket rom you cooked up. I can see Cricket users would really be in loss without you. I'm really enjoying it, except for the fact my data connection isn't working...=/ I usually don't ever ask for help as I spend the extra hours searching and searching until I find the solution, but this time I am stumped and need your personal help.

So basically I returned from Android back to Windows Mobile wanting to get my GPS working and first I flashed NFSROM and ran the dcd Cricket cab, put in all the settings and got the dreaded "Cannot connect for an unknown reason..." error. I've been using roms for long time and have never really had this problem with my connection. Then I searched some more and found your custom Cricket roms and loaded the latest one, then tried again and still no go. I tried the CRICKET_WAP_MMS_and_Arsoft_5 fix, still same thing. Then I found this thread and I spent good hour or so diligently going through each step and made sure everything matched - and still internet doesn't work! Now I don't know what else I can try...Please if you have the time to help me out, I'll be ever grateful!

As far as my phone..I'm running your 6.5.3 Cricket rom, Radio is 3.37.77, PRI 2.03_002. Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!
Well I am still here for all us cricket users and thank you for the kind words.
Here is my only suggestion at this point because you say your setting are good and my ROMS are golden for cricket. It leaves one other thing, CRICKET. Now if you send me your MDN and ESN via PM (please don't post it)
I can look at it and refresh the wap and mms on the account in CID.
This post has been thanked 1 times.