Thread: SERO Premium
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 04:56 PM
blackangst
PPCGeeks Regular

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO to allow other phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
Yeah, rdm pretty much has it correct.
You can check the comments on Russ's blog right here:
http://mcguireslaw.com/2009/07/24/ps...erything-plus/

Scroll down and read the comments. He clearly states that he double checked and that their is going to be a $10 / $10 feature for SERO owners, as well as all F&F plans. So looks like even older legacy plans will get some love too!
Thats not how I read it. Theres a long post regarding F&F and SERO, and theyre handled by different groups, and he says, and I quote,

Quote:
The general legacy plans (e.g. F&F) are managed by that group. (group that manages our broad consumer price plans).....Employee plans (including employee referral plans like Everything Plus and SERO) are handled by a different group. I have a good relationship with that group and they’ve found that my blog is a good way to get information out about those plans...
In response to someone asking about NON-SERO F&F eligibility for iconic devices, he said

Quote:
I will tell you, I’ve heard nothing about premium options for the legacy plans. That doesn’t mean they won’t happen, but I wouldn’t count on it.
And he said, regarding price for SERO$30 plan,

Quote:
Greg L.,
As I understand it, if you’re currently on a $30 SERO plan, it would be ~$40 for a non-4G “iconic” device and ~$50 for the EVO.
So it looks like SERO yes, non-SERO F&F no.