View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 04:53 PM
mcluvntheboss
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] {7/31/10}{23121}{2012.12} XYC GTX 2.5_XDA_UC/Cookie Home Tab 1.8.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Well, despite all the rave reviews, I discovered something that needs to be fixed and it's bugging the crap out of me. I'll give you guys some hints: It was a problem that I had with the Anastasia ROM and it has to do with the dialer version. Can you figure it out?
I think I know what you are talking about. Sometimes When I am connected to data and I recieve a phone call it has trouble reconnecting to data after the call. I have to do a soft reset and its good.