View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 04:17 PM
OMGWTF_BBQ
PPCGeeks Regular

OMGWTF_BBQ is keeping up the good workOMGWTF_BBQ is keeping up the good workOMGWTF_BBQ is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Homescreens!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddark4eva View Post
@OMGWTF_BBQ gotta love the size of the evo screen cus u hav a lot goin on there lol, but good job looks good
You know it and thanks! LauncherPro's 5 row ability makes it all the better. Although I did like ADW's option to do 8x4 and stretch widgets to what ever size I'd like. 5 rows should of been stock with the EVO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
powerstrip ... http://www.appbrain.com/app/mobi.int...d.p.powerstrip

is this pretty much the same as the free quickdesk .. is the paid one better?

how do u get your beautiful widgets so close to pure calendar ? .. there is always a gap under my beautiful widgets ... your two widgets are right ontop of eachother .. is there a setting for that in which i missed?
Yes actually, very much so. It looks like the difference is that in PowerStrip you have tabs to keep apps, shortcuts and widgets separate. Very comparable though. I actually like QuickDesk, PowerStrip has almost too much going on for me. Might switch, so thanks for that.

EDIT: I just looked up QuickDesk on AppBrain it apparently uses a ton of system resources. Guessing it's still in beta for a reason.

On the Beautiful Widgets and Pure Calendar question. As I stated before, I'm using LauncherPro and it's 5 row ability. It rescales each widget, so that may be why it looks "so close". Also, I'm using Beautiful Widgets Smaller home, not the full home version. Other than that the only thing that I can think of is that on Pure Calendar I have the "Use Today and Tomorrow" instead of the date. But I doubt that's the case. Pretty sure it pertains to your launcher.

Last edited by OMGWTF_BBQ; 08-02-2010 at 04:20 PM.