View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 03:15 PM
tacotoy
PPCGeeks Regular

tacotoy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 in reboot loop

make sure you dont have a sim in there.... something messed up my att sim before i switched to tmobile and i had problems left n right.....

put the phone in bootloader mode and then run the unlocker, you might have to give it a shot in manual mode. you will know when it is successful when you have the phone in bootloader and it reads that the version is something like 1.00 olinex or something like that

once you do that then run task29... IIRC task29 isn't going to load because your phone is still locked, and you have so many failed attempts at loading a rom it is better to just clear it out.

once task29 is completed then put it back in bootloader mode and try loading one of the stock roms, for sanity's sake lets use the 6.1 version.... less possiblity of glitches.

try that...

and for reference, bootloader, or also known as the tri color is accessed while the phone is off, so remove the battery and unplug the phone, then reinstall the battery. push the vol down button and the top power/sleep button depending on carrier at the same time until the bootloader screen appears

then