View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 10:45 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.0 | FroYo | *Updated | 7/31/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lundrog View Post
How is the battery life? and does the camera operate at 3 MP?
well I just install right b4 I posted so havent had much time to comment on battery life, but it has to be better than the stock kernel.

yes, camera capped @ 3mp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
OMJ.

there was a posting over there today that says:

"Not working with OMJ's 2.2; F/C's & Sorry errors just kept coming... Had to pull the battery; off to nandroid I go"
when I flashed the custom kernel, I did not wipe, booted into Android & got a crap load of FC's, to the point I couldn't do anything, but after a reboot all was good, that's when I tested wifi tether & posted my comment.....haven't seen a FC yet.....so that comment on xda was alittle premature

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
OMJ, I'm running Damage Control's 3.2.3, can I flash the radio and wimax files before flashing to your 2.2 ROM?
baseband, yes....I was running it b4 going to froyo, but I heard not to flash wimax until after your on froyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindjew View Post
Safe to assume this will be cooked into your next release? also is it safe to assume that you will include a final radio in the next release if the radio in sprints official froyo differs from this leak?

Still apprehensive since the wimax fiasco we experienced some time back.

Finally, I use titanium backup between flashes. Can I restore my apps and settings after upgrading to froyo? Thanks for yout guidance.
I'm abit hesitant to include in the ROM because it caps the camera....if I leave the stock kernel, then ppl have choices, it's very easy to flash....now if they fix the camera (i'm sure they will), yes, I'll definitely add.

yes, if the offical OTA has a newer radio, I wil include

well this time there's no wimax fiasco, so no worries

yes, titanium should work...

here's what u do.....do a full nand backup, flash froyo & latest baseband radio, restore titanium.....if u dont like, restore the nand backup & your back to where your at now

Last edited by OMJ; 08-02-2010 at 12:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.