View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 03:38 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MikROM 1.0 (7/24) added MikROM Froyo (07/31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by parousia15 View Post
I really liked your detox ROM. I like that you had both a theme and FPS fix cooked in, everything runs smooth when done that way versus flashing each separately.

I was wondering if you had any plans for the 2.2 ROM? Just a request, manup has a sharp looking 2.2 theme and netarchy release his 2.2 fps fix.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=736487
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=719763

Only downside with the FPS is that the camera is 3mp versus 8mp. But the camcorder still does 720p
yes... im already working on it.
im thinking about putting it out in the form of a nand backup.
that way u will get exactly what i have on my phone (minus the personal data) and there is no way that if i got everything working u wont.

i tried before that theme... im not a fan... too simple if u ask me, and even a little too dark.
i did manage to port almost all of the detox theme... but ill wait for him to finish the job cuz im not so familiar with the xml's formats.

anyways... ill put up may nand version in a sec... and a zip a little after.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils