Thread: SERO Premium
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 03:09 AM
obamaftw08
PPCGeeks Regular

obamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO to allow other phones

OMGWTFBBQ. latest...

Update 7/29

Russ McGuire (V.P. Strategy, Sprint) In replying to a question on his blog, McGuire's Law, responds [mcguireslaw.com] to a question from a sprintusers.com poster about impending changes to SERO,

"# mdb Says:
August 1st, 2010 at 3:54 pm

Hi Russ,

Thank you for being so gracious to answer all of our questions. Your responses have been very helpful to us all, and there is some debate as to exactly what the conversation between you and user Elliott on July 28th means for SERO users.

Specifically, does the opportunity for SERO users to switch plans on October 1 provide SERO users the opportunity to upgrade to a plan that would;
Cost $10 more ($40/month for users of the $30 F&F SERO 500 users)
Include Any Mobile Anytime
Include Text Messaging
Include Navigation
Allow the addition of iconic devices (including the HTC EVO and Epic) for the $10 “iconic device” usage fee.

Whether you’re able to divulge this information, I am not sure, but it will save internet posters and your call centers time and trouble through speculation.

I appreciate your time and trouble, and would definitely enjoy hearing any specific information you can provide.

Thank you.
# Russ Says:
August 1st, 2010 at 7:01 pm

@mdb, I just passed along your question and the answer back was “yes on all counts”. (I think there’s another $10 charge for the EVO on top of the premium charge, but I could be wrong.) Good news?"

Seems as though the rumor is confirmed. On 10/1 Android will be available for SERO users
Last edited by beancntr; Yesterday at 08:22 PM..

Score one and all for sero holders. Screw you haters. http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2136974