View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 02:30 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Using a HTC Touch Pro2 on AT&T GoPhone (prepaid) Network?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty7002 View Post
so should i flash HSPL before unlocking the phone and IF i even need to use the radio firmware flash? im kinda eager cuz by tomorrow i should get the code and get everything working

also this is unrelated but...does weather update via wifi? cuz i already did nodata yet i can still update so im assuming it does (the city i set added does it but "my location" doesn't update)..and is there any way to get facebook for windows mobile to work via wifi? i cant even login and i dont see the settings
you only need to hardspl unlock if you want to flash custom roms. you dont need a different radio or an unlocked radio. all you need to do is enter the sim unlock code. yes, you can update weather on wifi... you just have to pick your city first.
This post has been thanked 1 times.