View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 30| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

So with the recent breakthrough regarding overclocking the touch pro2, has anyone messed around to see what the page pool can do now that the processor can run a bit faster? Maybe this is pushing it, but it would seem that with a faster cpu, memory could be allocated differently to increase speed even more than just overclocking, allowing programs to open faster and sense to have zero lag at lower clock speeds. I've looked around a bit, but i'm in the process of re-creating my phone (after a tragic incident involving multiple car tires in rush hour traffic at our nearby industrial park) I figured maybe someone would know off hand.