View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 09:55 PM
CuzinBucksBx
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx
Re: Where the EVO????? -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
They always have phones shipping...it's just the high demand that keeps you from seeing them in stores...once they get them 2hrs later they are gone. Your best bet is to either go to Radio Shack, Best Buy, or order from www.shopamerica.htc.com. But be forwarned..if you go through shopamerica they are saying as of the 1st of August it could be the 31st before you get your phone..but atleast you don't have to worry about the $100 rebate and taxes. Thats what I plan to do..I already have my name on lists at RS and a few other Sprint stores.

Demand is still way high for this phone...so until it starts to slow down it will be like this for the forseeable future.
Thanks for the help but I called this past Saturday ( Sprint ) and they had a EVO so I will get my EVO by Tuesday. Wow what luck I got?