View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 04:50 PM
FastRX8
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Threadstarter

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TUTORIALS] EVERYTHING EVO - Rooting | NAND | Flashing Roms | for n00b's with vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburglar Hunk View Post
Okay thanks for all the info iknowsquat I first checked the version in my bootloader and it is only 79.000 so im assuming the Nand isn't unlocked? Can I unlock it by just following this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...Kbw&feature=iv
Again thanks for all the help
Check you're software version
Menu>Settings>About Phone>Software info
If your version is 1.32.651.1 or 1.32.651.6 yes, the video will work fine. That's what I made it for.
If you're on version 1.47.651.1, then you need to use Section 5 of the tutorial
******** ROOTING AFTER OTA 1.47.651.1 (Full Root)********

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinsbest View Post
I want to ask a question my Baseband is 2.05.00.06.10 can I still use any of these methods to root my phone?
Baseband is just the radio version of your phone, not the software that determines which method you need.
Check your software version (based on your Baseband, I'm guessing your on 1.47.651.1)
If you are, then you need to use Section 5 of the tutorial
******** ROOTING AFTER OTA 1.47.651.1 (Full Root)********

If your version is 1.32.651.1 or 1.32.651.6, then do Section 1 & 2. There is also a video for sections 1 & 2 in the first post.