View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 12:39 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [7/21] Fresh Froyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2phonejones View Post
ok while im patiently waiting for some sound news....i have a few questions since im a android noob lol

1. Whats the wallpaper dimension?
2. How do i change the lockscreen wallpaper?
3.why doesnt the build have the option of having 5 different homes screens like say the evo?
4.and how many apps are there out there? cause when i use the market it seems to be everlasting lol i fall asleep looking at alll the apps
5.annnnnnd with that said what are in your opinion the top 10 COOLEST apps for android?

Thanks! and theres more where this came from lol
question #4 is the funniest question I've ever heard in my entire life ROFL. "I fall asleep looking at allll the apps."

Best... Member... Ever...
This post has been thanked 1 times.