View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 12:12 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: [TUTORIALS] EVERYTHING EVO - Rooting | NAND | Flashing Roms | for n00b's with vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
To root or not to root that is the question.....
(sorry I would've responded sooner but your gif was distracting me )
IF you want to root I'd do it now, there is no root process for Froyo and while there MAY be in the future there is no guarantee.

The improvements post root come from the custom ROMs and mods not the root process (just like WinMo).

Stock Evo rocks, rooted is better IMO. The choice is yours.
Yeah theres just something about Jessica Alba's ass that's very captivating, puts me in a trance-like state lmao...

But thanks man I do appreciate the feedback, I'm just kinda nervous since it's so involved lol... Coming from "HSPL Unlock, Flash ROM, done" to "step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4, step 5....... step 427, step 428, etc" lol a bit exaggerating but I guess I was just overwhelmed lol... However, I was watching YouTube vid's on rooting, and I came across this 3 step tutorial by EmoGamer I believe, and he's using Toast's OTA SimpleRoot and it's named after my ROM so would I be able to do that instead of all these other steps..?? I can't really find much feedback on that program, but maybe I'm not searching in the right areas, thanks man..