View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standard][XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
Could you please tell me how to get the cartoon bubbles in text messaging like the ones in your picture also is it possable to get the doc tab included or a cab for it your rom was recamended to me from a friend strait27 I am very impressed great job cheif
If you're using my ROM the bubbles are set as the default. If you mean you want a .cab for them or something, I don't think there is one. Check the link to People Messaging Mod for Sense 2.5 in the first post. Those files are somewhere close the post that I referenced in that link. If you're using another ROM, you should just be able to copy those files to your Windows folder to make the change, although different ROMs use different messaging clients so I'm not really sure that would work either.

I probably will never include the doc tab or ereader tabs, sorry . It's just one of those things that I'm not at all interested in.

Thanks for the compliments. I hope you enjoy it.