gjbnh
PPCGeeks Regular

gjbnh is keeping up the good workgjbnh is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Well you could try it at least. But you are right, in a way. I read elsewhere on this forum that AVG is now destroying ROM's because it thinks there is a virus in it. Sometime virus checkers can get carried away. So is it the developers fault or the Virus checker on overkill? I paid to unlock my replacement phone, but it's only $6 so I really didn't care, I probably would have paid more if needed. But when there is NO competition you can do whatever you darn well please.

I did try. Several times. Keep giving me error msgs about my phone not being connected. WTF??? And as for no competition, I thought there were laws against monopolies?? The price isn't the issue; it's the way they control the program, don't address user problems consistently, ignore emails.Granted this happens to some extant with almost every business, but I make a real effort NOT to suport those engaged in such practices. I'm also fine if they want to keep it closed source; I have many progrmas that are closed sourced; But they WORK, not like this peice of sh*t. NOT going the drink the cool-aid here. USED to be free to make our own choices in the US. Maybe they will pass a law mandating that i HAVE to use the program