View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 02:15 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MikROM 1.0 (7/24) added MikROM Froyo (07/31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyscoAssassinx View Post
hey amikam just thought id share theres a MAJOR Lag on the froyo rom when going from landscape to portrait
mmm, im not noticing anything... since froyo came out i've tried all different versions of it and none really had that issue.

in what screen is that happening to u?

and i have to ask if u wiped or not since any and everybody who had issues didnt wipe or at least didnt also wipe davlik.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils