View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 02:08 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by twill1988 View Post
So I have to flash the rom again?
Probably (I have never used a cabbed poolpage changer). If you flash from your PC, here is a very good poolpage changer for your desktop. Just unzip and drop it into your rom file and use it to change the page pool before you flash (or transfer the .nbh to you sd card). I use it all the time and works like a charm.
__________________________________________________ _________________________
Edit: If you use a good backup program like Sprite, Resco or spb, you could backup, change the pagepool, reflash and restore. Back up programs are junk for restoring to a new rom (they delete all the new changes),but for keeping your current rom clean they are great. This is a good example, another is installing a piece of software your not sure about. If it screws up your phone just restore and you back to were you began (assuming you backed up before you installed ).
Attached Files
File Type: zip PagePool_Changer_v2.21.zip (157.3 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by swlaraut; 08-01-2010 at 02:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.