View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 01:27 AM
sandfox24
PPCGeeks Regular

sandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 26| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuShToKeR View Post
Stop cheating on your gf and you wouldnt have to hide txt previews ha ha ha =)) I Kinda like that option, even shows missed calls n such....
lol - The txt i want to hide are from my wife. Our co-workers would be in ahhhhh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
LOL!! Too funny, triple thanked
but seriously mp1.. this key:
HKLM\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings\SuspendResume key value to a GPRS setting....
think it would have something to do with SOD when pushing the on/off button, as it actually is in suspend & resuming??
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
short answer to this is no.....I could go on and on....lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Tk'd U, please go on & on... I've got intense data needs... :>))
so we're saying it's ONLY slide 2 unlock & not a resume out of standby or power button standby/resume (as opposed to power off & on).
That is actually a GSM setting used to set suspend and resume for data connections when receiving a call. - If set wrong on a CMDA phone you wont be able to answer calls. It should be #777. If you use 'Advanced config' that came with the rom, it might change the setting on you.

Here is Microsoft's description - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc510499.aspx