View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 12:07 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense 2016][CHT\Standard][XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 View Post
Major Rom for first release. Never had CHT run so fast. This ROM is 99.9% perfect so far IMO . Love the graphics,sounds, and Blazing speed. My only gripe is dialer. Any way to remove black skin/get default ? Thanks for beefing up the TP2. Not a lag yet after 5hrs of play.
I would have to recook without the skin to remove it and I don't think I'm going to do that. Dialers have been a pain in my ass for a while now. It's something that I'm personally not 100% satisfied with either, but felt the one I chose was the best of the bunch I tested. I'm continuing to search around for dialers that look good and that functional well. I'll keep the thread updated on possible dialers and get feedback from what everyone's likes and dislikes are, and probably sport a new dialer a some point in the not to distant future.

Glad you like the speed of the ROM. Speed was definitely one of the things on the top of my list to always watch out for. Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad you're enjoying it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.