View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 11:20 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.0 | FroYo | *Updated | 7/31/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedawg View Post
Yup me too. All my downloads gone was little disappointed bout that. THen the only purchased app that shows up in my downloads is Xtralogic remote desktop. Slingplayer doesnt show up at all and I cant even search and find it just says nothing is found. From somre reading ive been doing it something to do with google not provisioning this phone and rom combo yet so their filter settings wont allow us to see these apps. I dont really understand it that well but thats what ive gathered from some posts on the andorid forums. Hopefully this issue will be resolved sooner than later.

Thanks OMJ rom is pretty awsome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post
I haven't flashed froyo yet but I'm going to in the next few minutes.. I'm just reading all the posts that have come in since last nite... My last post was on page 197... Now there are over 209 pages.. WOW, Froyo is bring people out of the woodwork with questions... NIiiicCcccEeee... Great Job OMj on the ROM coming out sooooo Quickly..

Ok, back to my suggestion with the Market issue. I had similar problem under 2.1. What I did was went to Manage Application and "Clear Cache" I then reboot and when I tried market again it worked. All apps were showing up. Give it a try it might work... I'll follow up once I install froyo..
I think leedawg nailed it but I tried to clear cache and reboot anyway and it was a no go. Used Flight Track Pro that someone was looking for earlier as a test.