View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 10:26 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.0 | FroYo | *Updated | 7/31/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekt8750 View Post
Great ROM but I just have one request. Is there anyway we can get the stock froyo lock screen for this ROM? I really hate the one that Sense uses. I find it rather dopey looking.
Yes we can
vanilla.jpg

All you have to do is delete htclockscreen.apk from /system/app

One small glitch though-you wont be able to turn off your alarm clock.
The easiest solution is to intall a 3rd party alarm clock and you should be golden.
(I tried to install the deskclock.apk from 2.1 posted on geekforme but it wouldnt install)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
i like sprint navigation
I like hot chicks
Oh, we weren't just listing stuff we like?
Sprint nav and other apk that were removed from 2.1 are available for DL in Post #1. OMJ said he'd put up the ones he yanked from Froyo but afaik Nav is unchanged. I installed the 2.1 version (Nav 2.8 ) and it appears to work fine in Froyo. I got prompted for a "new version" but when I accepted all that was available for HTC devices was v2.8 (the same one I already installed) I selected "Remind me later" and just loaded the app. Didnt drive with it but it did give me a route to an address I inputed.
EDIT:Oops, he DID upload them
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2007
Thanks for the reminder richarc

Last edited by iknowsquat; 07-31-2010 at 11:04 PM.