View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 10:02 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.0 | FroYo | *Updated | 7/31/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyler911 View Post
Before I Flash this new rom does this have the awesome Froyo keyboard not the stock one. If not where can it be found? Because i cant stand the keyboard on ava's froyo rom.
The keyboard looks the same as 2.1. Google can't find an apk
Either this build isnt final or that kb never made it into the final build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklemepinks View Post
I'm currently on Damage Control 3.2.3 so can i just flash this without changing the radio or wimax...or if I do have to change it back, which are the correct radios and wimax for damage control???
You can flash without the upgrades if you are just going to test but if you are going to get the full functionality out of the ROM then you should upgrade the radio and wimax. Not sure what radios DC is using, you can look under Software info in Setting to grab radio and type
wimax_mtd
in adb shell to see your wimax version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by busventinc View Post
I would love that blue theme you had for 1.9 on 2.2 as always OMJ great roms thanks for the hard work
The ROM is not currently deodexed and it's been reported that konikub said he would have to tweak his themes for Froyo. Stay tuned...