View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 02:13 PM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
I'm asking this as a complete ignoramus on the subject, but why would someone want to redirect the bluetooth flashing LED to voicemail or redirect any of the flashing LEDs?

Was this something that HTC promised could be done, or is it something that was broken?

Just curious.
er, i don't know.. honestly i just thought it was cool. well, actually I can see some use of redirecting the wifi led to bluetooth, since i never notice the stupid green led.... and... htc .. never promised anything! ... although honestly i think being able to configure the leds should be... built in....