View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 08:06 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint[23563][Sense 2016][CHT\Standard][XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I had some issues with dialers and answering the phone using the slider. I believe it to be just the way you slide the slider. The ones I've tried seem to be extra sensitive to how you slide it eg. too fast and it will get stuck for a second. I can say that I know this one works cuz it's one of the reasons I settled on this one. I called myself over and over and over again to make sure.

Anyone else having dialer slide to answer issues?
+1 on the dialer,do not slide real fast and it works every time,as Sharkie said i believe this is the best out of the bunch that were tried and it just is cool looking dialer as well

@Sharkie congrats my man!! thread is taking off,rom is getting some nice notes!! this rom is fast,stable,graphically pleasing and just nicely cooked!! me as well as many others are thankful whenever a great new rom comes to life for us touch pro 2 owners!! big Thanks to you bro!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.