View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 07:26 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint[23563][Sense 2016][CHT\Standard][XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Okay I have a bug ( small bug ) but a bug... You can't answer the phone with the side key, just with the hard key... maybe it just me or may be not, just thought I'll post it.
I had some issues with dialers and answering the phone using the slider. I believe it to be just the way you slide the slider. The ones I've tried seem to be extra sensitive to how you slide it eg. too fast and it will get stuck for a second. I can say that I know this one works cuz it's one of the reasons I settled on this one. I called myself over and over and over again to make sure.

Anyone else having dialer slide to answer issues?
This post has been thanked 3 times.