View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 03:34 PM
slopokdave
Halfway to VIP Status

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FroYo 2.2 -- A List of Bugs & Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycakes2 View Post
Unless the HTC website was hacked (which is wasn't) and this build was posted on a plain-as-day page (which it was), then it was released as promised (by Sprint & HTC) for a manual download on 7/30. They did it intentionally to get it into the wild and tested by the early adopters who can tell them better than anyone else what is wrong with the build.

I don't regret the download, and at the same time I have every right to post what problems build .3 poses. What we're doing is constructive. What is it you're doing again?
Show me which page it was linked off? I never saw it, only the direct link to the file on HTC servers. its not too hard to poke around a directory.

No company would slip, intentionally, then pull it 2 hours later. If you want some constructivness, any bug list is moot given HTC says its not the final build. Carry on....

Last edited by slopokdave; 07-31-2010 at 03:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.