View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 02:00 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.0 | FroYo | *Updated | 7/31/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
In the market I have a few apps that I had paid for that are not showing up...just gag apps like text bombers and stuff do you have any idea why not?

I was running CM 6 with no issues but I wanted sense back mainly for the weather...

BTW: great work I always find myself coming back to your ROM's even since back in the Vogue days...I'd hit the thanks button but I already have!!!
Do you mean Text Bomber by Lucas Applications? I can see it.

btw-if you think a user deserves more than one Thank just slap the button on any other post. OMJ has quite a few to choose from

I flashed radio and wimax without a wipe, installed correctly, dont have 4G, verified via adb shell.