View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 01:21 PM
NASCAR pilot
Lurker

NASCAR pilot is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - No Longer Working 02/06

Greeetings all...LOVE this forum and have done nothing but read, read, and read. Oh, AND I used the search function too!! =D>

I am a noob and will readily admit it, so please be gentile! I have had a stock Mogul for 3 months and LOVE IT. I upgraded to the 2.17 ROM from the HTC site in November. Over the past few days I have added HTC Home and the customizer...very cool.

Today I came across this thread. I understand that the SprintTV is hit or miss currently but I want to make sure that I didnt miss something in the install. Following the instructions from the first page I downloaded and installed the SprintTV .cab file. Then, after a soft re-boot, I ran the SprintTV program, closed the program and deleted the "cache" folder from the SprintTV file. After downloading the cache.rar folder, I used WinRAR and extracted the files on my desktop and then transfered them onto my Mogul into the SprintTV file.

The SprintTV program launches and I see a choice of 3 selections, Sprint TV, More Channels, and Sprint TV En Vivo. When I select Sprint TV, The program display appears like a channel guide but all the channel selections. Pressing the screen where the channel buttons should be closes the program.

Is this what everyone is experiencing or did my noobishness do something wrong in the install?

Thanks all...