View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 01:45 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.9 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post
Is the update being put out OTA.. I'm gonna use my wife's phone now and check. Hers isn't rooted...

Can't wait for your ROM...

L8r..
OTA's will start on Tuesday. You MIGHT be able to manually check for an update but I heard that wasnt working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
So whats up with root? Can we play around and flash yours tomorrow or will we have to root al over?
The version released is rooted, no need to do anything but flash it like any other ROM. I'm booted into the Stock one now and testing it. OMJ's will be like any other update but there is a new radio and wimax to go along with Froyo.